Wednesday, April 8, 2015

SAMEER ALI KHAN'S AFGHAN WARLORD LOOK IN HOLLYWOOD MOVIE ROCK THE KASBAH 2015

Sameer Ali Khan From Bolly To Holly :-In an interview, Sameer Ali Khan got candid about his experience playing a warlord opposite Hollywood Bruce Willis in his upcoming film, Rock The Kasbah directed by Oscar winner Barry Levinson. He says that it was not very difficult for him to play a terrifying Afghan warlord. Since he has born and raised in Afghanistan he has seen many warlords in person and while playing this character, (Azam Ghol) he imagined their faces, style of talking and body language which helped him to authenticate this role to perfection. The director was very happy and appreciative of my work. It was so exciting to work among such talented actors from Hollywood. The cast comprised of Bill Murray, Bruce Willis whom inspired me to become an actor and whose work I’ve always admired, Kate Hudson who plays my girlfriend, Zooey Deschanel, Scott Caan, and Danny Mcbride. I’m very thankful to all of them for being so kind and supportive to me. I have a lot of expectations from this movie as it gives me an opportunity to showcase my acting skills. Till now, I’ve always been known for my action skills in Bollywood but I hope now Inshallah this film will give me a new platform as an actor in both Bollywood and Hollywood. I am also very thankful to my Talent Agent, Purvi Lavingia for getting me this part in the film.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment